miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

Sunset at the beach


Going to the beach in summer to enjoy the landscape is perfect. I have gone to the beach several times, and I really enjoyed it because nature give me one of  the most beautiful landscapes in the world, especially when the sunset comes. The sun brights through the clouds, and the sky has a colour very especial, between orange, red, and yellow. Also the rays of the sun reach the sea, and that makes that the rays reflect in it. The ocean looks beautiful, and the sand, with its peculiar grey colour, calls me to rest on it and just enjoying the landscape, besides as an opportunity to remember the most beautiful memories I have had there. Not only I can enjoy the view but also both the silence and the noise that the rocks and the sea make when they hit each other, and how the waves sound when they are formed, or how the sound of the wind sounds in all the beach. I have really enjoyed the times that I have gone to the beach, and I think everyone should test this beautiful experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario