miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

Final reflections


I enjoy very much this process of writing about different kinds of topics and situations. I had never do something like that in other subject, so it was a nice experience. Personally, I like to write, although I don’t have free time to do it as I would like to. I realize that it’s very different writing in paper than in computer. I prefer writing in computer because it’s more easy for me. You can just think about what you want to write, do your pre-writing, and you can start to write in a free, relax way. When you write in a paper, sometimes you made mistakes and it takes time to fix it. The other thing that I like was receiving feedback from my classmates. Sometimes you don’t see the mistakes you made in your own writing, so it’s nice that other person can point that, or tell you that you should say something in a different way, using other words. In addition, I learn a lot of new things and I think is a very good way for learning how to write.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario