miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

A special place


A special place

One day, during the afternoon I decided to go to the most special place I could ever stay in my life, when I arrived I sat on the grass, and saw how the sun shined all above the sky and earth while it was setting down through the trees. I was under an extremely feeling of calm and peace, I dreamt it could last forever, but suddenly I felt sorrow because I wished I were not alone, but I knew he was not here, there, or nowhere. Then, I changed my mind and did nothing but appreciate  the beautiful sky, such like a rainbow. I saw a mixture of purple, blue, and cyan among the clouds. The leaves of the trees were some sort of orange and red and the grass had a mixture of brown and a few green; everything was reflected in the flowing river. It all shown that the fall had just come to the country. So curious, that place instead of being the image of dead, it made me feel alive. I promise, the next time I met someone special, I will take him here.

4 comentarios: