miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

Final reflections

Final reflections

This activity has been focused specially on writing, and I would like to say that I’ve loved it. It’s been a great experience where I worked in team, and I could enjoy it very much. I had a great group of work where we didn’t have any problem and could make everything went well, we were all responsible and creative. I really liked to start this activity, when I wrote my first draft I was listening to music and feeling very inspired; I felt like I did it right. Then, as the time passed we kept on working and writing, and I still loved how everything was going on. I’ve always found out that writing by computer is easier than by hand, and this activity confirmed it. I was scared when I knew that we had to make a collaborative writing, each one had to write a paragraph to complete a history; I thought we couldn’t do it well, but we did it! and the final version was great. When I had to revise and other people had to do the same to myself, I was very nervous because I didn’t want to receive too much critics, but everything turned out fine. Finally, I repeat that I loved this experience and I hope to have another one similar soon, hoping to keep on improving my writing and practicing like in this work.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario